Who are eligible: corporate entities, public entities, social organization entities, unincorporated enterprises, administrative organs, other organizations
Conditions for processing
A medical institution shall apply for cancellation of the Medical Institution Practice Permit, if any one of the following conditions is met:
1. The medical institution no longer practices medical business due to the reasons of the medical establishment or of the institution.
2. The medical institution is terminated due to merger.
3. The medical institution has moved outside the jurisdiction of the original registration authority.
4. The medical institution goes out of business.
5. The medical institution has ceased operation for more than one year for reasons other than alteration, expansion or relocation.
Offline processing procedure:
1. The applicant shall make an on-site application in the Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall;
2. The applicant will be guided to the self-service area;
3. The applicant shall make an application after reading the guidelines;
4. A service number will be generated;
5. The applicant shall submit the materials to the service window on the spot or by mail.
Acceptance (on the spot)
1. Where the application materials are found incomplete or non-conforming with the statutory form, a One-Time Notification will be issued;
2. Applicants shall make corrections in accordance with the One-Time Notification before resubmitting the application to the window on the spot or by mail;
3. Where the application materials are not conforming with the requirements of acceptance, a Notification of Non-acceptance will be issued;
4. Where the application materials cannot be determined as incomplete or non-conforming with the statutory form, the handling personnel will issue a Notice of Pre-receipt, a Notice of Receipt or a Notice of Acceptance.
Examination (3 working days)
The special procedures (including 5-working day public announcement and business rectifications) are not included in the examination time.
Approval (4 working days)
1. If the application is not approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing on the spot;
2. If the application is approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Approval on the spot.
Conclusion (1working day)
The approval authority will produce the administrative license sent to the certificate claim window.
The applicant can claim the administrative license from the service window or by mail.
The list of materialsrequired includes 4 documents.
No need to bring original documents if materials are marked as exemption from submission.
Comprehensive Service Window of West Hall of Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall
Add: Comprehensive Service Window, West Hall, Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall, Fuzhong No.3 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Tel: 0755-88125844, 0755-88127282
Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 2-5:45 p.m., Monday to Friday (except national statutory holidays)
1. 38, 60, 64, 107, 235, 236, 374, 398, B686, E18, K578, M262, M390, N9, Civic Center Stop;
2. 38, 60, 64, 76 Interval Line, 235, 371, 373, 374, 398, B709, M347, M390, N9, Peak-time Bus 4, Civic Center East Stop.
Metro: Line 2 or Line 4, Civic Center Station