Who are eligible: corporate entities, public entities, social organization entities, unincorporated enterprises, and administrative organs
Conditions for processing
To apply for registration of a medical institution, all of the following conditions shall be met:
1. The medical institution has the Approval Letter (if necessary).
2. The medical institution complies with the basic standards.
3. The medical institution has an appropriate name, organizational structure and institutional domicile.
4. The medical institution has funds, facilities, equipment and professional health technical personnel that are compatible with the business carried out.
5. The medical institution has corresponding rules and regulations.
6. The medical institution is able to independently assume civil responsibilities.
Offline processing procedure:
The applicant shall submit the materials to the service window.
Acceptance (1 working day)
1. Where the application materials are found incomplete, a One-Time Notification will be issued;
2. Applicants shall make corrections in accordance with the One-Time Notification before resubmitting the application to the window;
3. Where the application materials are not conforming with the requirements of acceptance, the applicant shall be informed of the specifics.
Examination (8 working days)
1. Field examination (this special procedure of 10 working days is not included in the approval time);
2. Business rectification (this special procedure is not included in the approval time).
Approval (3 working days)
1. If the application is not approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing;
2. If the application is approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Approval or the administrative license.
The applicant can claim with the receipt, the permit or the Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing by means as agreed.
The list of materialsrequired includes 18 documents.
No need to bring original documents if materials are marked as exemption from submission.
Health and Family Planning Commission of Shenzhen Municipality
Add: Comprehensive Window for Social Affairs, West Hall, Zone B, Civic Center Administrative Service Hall, Fuzhong No.3 Road, Futian District
Tel: 0755-88127282, 0755-88125844
Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 2-5:45 p.m., Monday to Friday (except national statutory holidays)
1. 38, 60, 64, 107, 235, 236, 374, 398, B686, E18, K578, M262, M390, N9, Civic Center Stop;
2. 38, 60, 64, 76 Interval Line, 235, 371, 373, 374, 398, B709, M347, M390, N9, Peak-time Bus 4, Civic Center East Stop.
Line 2 or Line 4, Civic Center Station