Who are eligible: corporate entities, public entities, social organization entities, unincorporated enterprises, administrative organs, other organizations
Conditions for processing:
Applications may be made by organizations that have reached the expiration of the inspection period.
The inspection period for medical institutions falling under the following categories is three years:
1. General hospitals, traditional Chinese medicine hospitals, integrated Chinese and Western medicine hospitals, ethnic medicine hospitals with 100 beds or more;
2. Specialized hospitals, convalescent homes, rehabilitation hospitals, maternal and child healthcare hospitals, emergency centers, clinical laboratory centers, and specialized disease control and prevention hospitals.
The inspection period of medical institutions falling under the following categories is one year:
1. Other medical institutions;
2. Sino-foreign joint ventures and cooperative medical institutions;
3. Re-inspected qualified medical institutions.
Offline processing procedure:
The applicant shall submit the materials to the service window on the spot or by mail.
Acceptance (1 working day)
1. Where the application materials are found incomplete, a One-Time Notification will be issued;
2. Applicants shall make corrections in accordance with the One-Time Notification before resubmitting the application to the window;
3. Where the application materials are not conforming with the requirements of acceptance, the applicant shall be informed of the specifics.
Examination of written materials (2 working days)
Where the application materials are conforming with the requirements of acceptance, the examination shall be conducted.
Field examination (4 working days)
1. Field examination (this special procedure of 10 working days is not included in the approval time);
2.“Suspended inspection” (this special procedure of 1-6 months is not included in the approval time);
3. In the event of “suspended inspection,” the medical institution shall rectify the existing problems and make another application for inspection to the competent Municipal Health Commission authority within five days upon expiration of the suspended inspection period.
Approval (3 working days)
1. If the application is not approved, a Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing will be issued;
2. If the application is approved, the duplicate of the Permit will be marked as “inspected and qualified”;
3. If the applicant fails the re-inspection, the Medical Institution Practice Permit will be cancelled.
The applicant can claim with the receipt, the permit or the Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing by means as agreed (on the spot or by mail).
The list of materials required includes10 documents.
No need to bring original documents if materials are marked as exemption from submission.
Comprehensive Service Window of West Hall of Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall
Add: Comprehensive Service Window, West Hall, Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall, Fuzhong No.3 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 2-5:45 p.m., Monday to Friday (except national statutory holidays)
1. 38, 60, 64, 107, 235, 236, 374, 398, B686, E18, K578, M262, M390, N9, Civic Center Stop;
2.3 8, 60, 64, 76 Interval Line, 235, 371, 373, 374, 398, B709, M347, M390, N9, Peak-time Bus 4, Civic Center East Stop.
Metro: Line 2 or Line 4, Civic Center Station