Who are eligible: natural persons, corporate entities, public entities, social organization entities, unincorporated enterprises, administrative organs, and other organizations.
Conditions for processing
1. Except for tertiary general hospitals, tertiary maternal and child healthcare hospitals, emergency center, emergency first aid stations, clinical laboratory centers, Sino-foreign equity joint and cooperative joint medical institutions, wholly Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan-owned medical institutions, the municipal health administrative department will not issue the Approval Letter to other medical institutions.
2. To apply for approval for the establishment of a medical institution, both of the following two conditions shall be met:
(1) The medical institution complies with application requirements;
(2) The application materials are complete and in compliance with relevant requirements.
An application shall not be approved if any of the following circumstances apply:
(1) The medical institution is non-compliant;
(2) If the foreign investor fails to provide proof of creditworthiness for the total amount of investment;
(3) If the site for the medical institution is unreasonable;
(4) If the applicant fails to meet the basic standards for healthcare facilities;
(5) The application materials submitted are not true.
(6) During the public notice period, when the supervisory department receives report or objections raised by the public, it will organize investigations. If the report or objections raised are found true; or
(7) If the approval is denied upon a collective deliberation and decision.
Offline processing procedure:
The applicant shall submit the materials.
Acceptance (on the spot)
1. Where the application materials are found incomplete, a One-Time Notification will be issued;
2. Applicants shall make corrections in accordance with the One-Time Notification before resubmitting the application to the window;
3. Where the application materials are not conforming with the requirements of acceptance, the applicant shall be informed of the specifics.
Examination (3 working days)
1. Public announcement (this special procedure of 5 working days is not included in the approval time);
2. Business rectification (this special procedure is not included in the approval time).
Approval (2 working days)
1. If the application is not approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing;
2. If the application is approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Approval or the administrative license.
The applicant can claim with the receipt, the permit or the Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing by means as agreed.
The list of materials required includes 5 documents.
No need to bring original documents if materials are marked as exemption from submission.
Comprehensive Service Window of West Hall of Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall
Add: Comprehensive Service Window, West Hall, Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall, Fuzhong No.3 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Tel: 0755-88125844, 0755-88127282
Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 2-5:45 p.m., Monday to Friday (except national statutory holidays)
1. 38, 60, 64, 107, 235, 236, 374, 398, B686, E18, K578, M262, M390, N9, Civic Center Stop;
2. 38, 60, 64, 76 Interval Line, 235, 371, 373, 374, 398, B709, M347, M390, N9, Peak-time Bus 4, Civic Center East Stop.
Metro: Line 2 or Line 4, Civic Center Station