Who are eligible: corporate entities,public entities
Conditions for processing
Public places eligible for acceptance include:
1. Places of accommodation: places that provide accommodation and related services to consumers, including hotels, inns, guest houses, resorts, hostels, and hotel-style apartment complexes, providing guests with public hygiene products and utensils.
2. Bathing facilities: public bathhouses engaged in operating services, including bathing pools, bathing rooms, spa bathhouses, foot massage bathhouses. Sauna facilities are not included.
3. Beauty and hairdressing places: (ⅰ) Beauty salons: places that provide non-invasive skin cleansing, care, maintenance and grooming services using techniques, equipment and products such as make-up and beauty care. Beauty salons include beauty stores, beauty centers, beauty salons, skin care salons, and beauty spa salons. Nail stores, medical aesthetics, weight-loss massage salons, and health-care massage salons are not included; (ii) Hairdressing establishments: establishments that provide hair styling, trimming, hair care and perming services, using techniques, equipment and products such as shampoo, hair care, coloring and perming products. They include barber shops, hairdressers, hairdressing shops, hair cutting shops, perm shops, hairdressing salons, and hair design centers. Mobile haircutting stalls are not included.
4. Sports venues, excluding fitness rooms. Among them, swimming venues refer to indoor and outdoor water surfaces (areas), and their facilities and equipment that provide swimming for fitness, training, competition, and recreational activities. They include indoor and outdoor artificial swimming pools, stadiums and other swimming venues.
5. Shopping malls (stores), supermarkets, bookstores with centralized air conditioning. Professional markets, farmers’ markets, counter (stall) stand-alone shopping malls are not included.
6. Centralized air conditioning and ventilation system refers to all the equipment, piping, accessories, instruments and meters for the centralized treatment, transport and distribution of air in order to make the air temperature, humidity, cleanliness, airflow speed and other parameters in the room or closed space meet the set requirements.
Offline processing procedure:
1. The applicant shall make an on-site application in the Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall;
2. The applicant will be guided to the self-service area;
3. The applicant shall make an application after reading the guidelines;
4. A service number will be generated;
5. The applicant shall submit the materials to the service window on the spot or by mail.
Acceptance (on the spot)
1. Where the application materials are found incomplete or non-conforming with the statutory form, a One-Time Notification will be issued;
2. Applicants shall make corrections in accordance with the One-Time Notification before resubmitting the application to the window on the spot or by mail;
3. Where the application materials are not conforming with the requirements of acceptance, a Notification of Non-acceptance will be issued;
4. Where the application materials cannot be determined as incomplete or non-conforming with the statutory form, the handling personnel will issue a Notice of Pre-receipt, a Notice of Receipt or a Notice of Acceptance.
Examination (on the spot)
Approval (on the spot)
1. If the application is not approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Decision to deny administrative licensing on the spot;
2. If the application is approved, the processing procedure will be concluded by issuing a Letter of Approval on the spot.
Conclusion (on the spot)
The approval authority will produce the administrative license sent to the certificate claim window.
The applicant can claim the administrative license from the service window or by mail.
The list of materialsrequired includes 4 documents.
No need to bring original documents if materials are marked as exemption from submission.
Comprehensive Service Window of West Hall of Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall
Add: Comprehensive Service Window, West Hall, Shenzhen Civic Center Administrative Service Hall, Fuzhong No.3 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
Office hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., 2-5:45 p.m., Monday to Friday (except national statutory holidays)
1. 38, 60, 64, 107, 235, 236, 374, 398, B686, E18, K578, M262, M390, N9, Civic Center Stop;
2. 38, 60, 64, 76 Interval Line, 235, 371, 373, 374, 398, B709, M347, M390, N9, Peak-time Bus 4, Civic Center East Stop.
Metro: Line 2 or Line 4, Civic Center Station