1. Implement State, provincial, municipal laws, regulations and policies on government services, e-government, government services data management and information security; draft relevant local laws, regulations and policies, and organize their implementation.
2. Be responsible for coordinating the promotion of “smart city” and “digital government” construction; formulate relevant development plans and annual plans, and organize their implementation.
3. Be responsible for coordinating the promotion of e-government construction. Take charge of the construction, management, application, safety and security of e-government extranets (including government office networks and government services networks), government cloud platforms, public support platforms, general application systems (including the information networking project system and the “window for civil servants”website); coordinate the construction of business application systems of different departments; guide the construction of e-government in all districts.
4. Be responsible for government services data management. Formulate and organize the implementation of plans of government services data system; build and manage basic resources databases; coordinate the collection, management, analysis and application of government services data; promote the opening and sharing of government services data resources.
5. Be responsible for the intensive management, supervision and guidance of the construction of e-government projects; assist in the implementation of the project initiation approval, acceptance and supervision of e-government projects. Assist in reviewing the operation and maintenance funds of various departments’ e-government services.
6. Be responsible for promoting information security management. Promote the construction of the information security system, and organize the implementation of information security protection and emergency management and disposal. Coordinate the security management of the e-government system; guide and supervise the e-government security work of various departments.
7. Collaborate to promote the reform of the administrative examination and approval system and the simplification of examination and approval services; be responsible for the administration of government services; promote the catalogue management, standardization construction and process optimization of government services.
8. Coordinate the construction of the government services system and promote the integration, reform and innovation of government services. Be responsible for the management of the Municipal Administrative Service Hall and the Online Service Hall Platform, and guide all districts and government departments to carry out government services.
9. Be responsible for the management of the Municipal Government’s hotline 12345 and the transfer, supervision and inspection of the calls.
10. Be responsible for the coordination of government website work and the construction of the Municipal Government’s web portal; guide and coordinate the construction and management of the city’s government websites.
11. Coordinate and promote the construction and management of the public resources transaction platform.
12. Be responsible for the standard system construction of government services, e-government, government services data and information security, as well as performance supervision and assessment. Push forward the management of government services, e-government and government services data and the standardization of information security.
13. Fulfill other tasks assigned by the CPC Municipal Committee, Municipal Government and other higher authorities.
14. Duties related to the General Office of the Municipal Government. The General Office of the Municipal Government is responsible for the overall coordination of the transformation of government functions and the reform of the administrative examination and approval system. The Municipal Government Services and Data Management Bureau is responsible for the administration of government services and the promotion of the catalogue management, standardization construction and process optimization of government services.